for 4 people
- 4 whitefishes
- 50 g of flour
- 1 onion
- 2 courgettes
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 rib of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 glass of vegetable broth
- 8 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
You're not the only one who loves visiting Sirmione. Even the whitefish know how to appreciate the beauties of the lower-Garda area, and especially those around the peninsula. It is a very prized lake fish with a delicate flavour, it has little fat and is easy to digest: all features that put it in first place at the restaurants in the area.
Now let's go to the stove to fully enjoy a typical dish of Garda traditions. Here is an easy recipe to make that will leave your guests speechless.
- First, carefully clean and wash the whitefish. Then gut it and fillet it to separate its best and most tasty piece, the fillet. Then let them dry on a clean cloth.
- Flour the fillets and let them brown in half the oil. When they are golden, remove them from the frying pan and keep them warm.
- In another frying pan, put the remaining oil and saute some chopped celery, carrot and onion.
- Add the green beans and sliced courgettes, adding a bit of vegetable broth.
- When the vegetables are almost cooked, but still crispy, add the whitefish fillets. Lastly add salt and pepper and wet with a bit of white wine, and keep on the flame until cooked.
Everyone at the table! The protagonist of Garda restaurants is ready to amaze you again. Guaranteed success!
One of the most important spa realities in Italy divided into two thermal centers, Aquaria Thermal SPA and four hotels.